Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
Volkswagen is popular for impressing customers with new technologies. Have you heard of the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit? It is a fully customizable digital gauge cluster that helps you get all information about your vehicle within your line of sight. Do you want to know more about it? We, at Joe Heidt Motors in Ramsey, NJ, will give you every detail you need. Scroll down to learn more!
With Digital Cockpit, you can choose a layout and select information like safety features, navigation, a compass, phone functions, an altimeter, fuel economy, tachometer. It also stores seating positions and cabin temperatures. You can control these features from your steering wheel. It is fast and easy to switch between displays. If you want, you can customize up to four display preferences. It allows you to make use of a variety of features.
Advantage of Digital Cockpit
- The thin-film transistor is of 12.3-inches that gives 1440 by 540-pixel resolution.
- The display is in front of the steering wheel that makes it easier to look at while driving.
- You will get information about navigation directions, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more.
- You can use controls mounted on the steering wheel to make calls by looking at your contact list on the screen.
The Volkswagen models that had the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit were:
- Taos (2022)
- Tiguan (2022)
- Atlas Execline (2021)
- Atlas Cross Sport Execline (2020)
- Tiguan Highline (2020)
- Jetta Execline (2020)
- Jetta GLI (2020)
- Arteon Execline (2020)
- e-Golf Comfortline (2020)
- Golf-R (2019)
If you have more questions, you can contact us at Joe Heidt Motors in Ramsey, NJ. If you are planning to buy a Volkswagen vehicle, visit us or you can also have a look at our online inventory. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help.